48. C. Fu, S. Lin, C. Zhao, J. Wang, L. Wang,* J. L. Bao,* Y. Wang, and T. Liu,* “Li Migration, Nucleation and Growth Behavior Regulated by A Lithiophilic Cobalt Phosphide-Doped Carbon Nanofibers Derived Ion/Electron Conductive Framework”, Energy Storage Materials, accepted (2021)
47. S. Lin, C. Teng, and J. L. Bao,* “CO2 Adsorptions on d-Block-Metal-Doped Nickel Nanoparticles: Unexpected Adsorption Configurations Predicted by Machine Intelligence”, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 125, 19839−19846 (2021)
46. Y. Wang, T. Luo, Y. Li, A. Wang, D. Wang, J. L. Bao,* U. Mohanty,* and C.-K. Tsung* “Molecular-Level Insights into Selective Transport of Mg2+ in Metal-Organic Frameworks”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 13, 51974–51987 (2021)
45. B. Long, Y. Wang, Y. Xia, X. He, J. L. Bao,* and D. G. Truhlar,* “Atmospheric Kinetics: Bimolecular Reactions of Carbonyl Oxide by a Triple-Level Strategy”, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 143, 8402−8413 (2021)
44. H. Zhang, J. Luo, M. Qi, S. Lin, Q. Dong, H. Li, N. Dulock, C. Povinelli, N. Wong, W. Fan, J. L. Bao, and D. Wang, “Enabling Lithium Metal Anode in Nonflammable Phosphate Electrolyte with Electrochemically Induced Chemical Reactions”, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 60, 2–10 (2021)
43. L. Zhou, M. Lou,† J. L. Bao (equal contribution),† C. Zhang, J. G. Liu, J. M. P. Martirez, S. Tian, L. Yuan, D. F. Swearer, H. Robatjazi, E. A. Carter, P. Nordlander, and N. J. Halas, “Hot Carrier Multiplication in Plasmonic Photocatalysis”, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A., 118, e2022109118 (2021)
42. S. Yuan, S. Weng, F. Wang, X. Dong, Y. Wang, Z. Wang, C. Shen,* J. L. Bao,* X. Wang,* and Y. Xia,* “Revisiting the Designing Criteria of Advanced Solid Electrolyte Interphase on Lithium Metal Anode under Practical Condition”, Nano Energy, 83, 105847 (2021).
41. J. M. P. Martirez, J. L. Bao, and E. A. Carter, “First-Principles Insights into Plasmon-Induced Catalysis”, Annual Review of Physical Chemistry, 72, 99–119 (2021).